Frequently Bought Together
- PLEASE CAREFULLY CHECK THE SIZE DETAILS BEFORE YOU PROCEED TO PAYMENT. EASYFEET orthotic work insoles are anti-fatigue medium arch insoles designed for people who stand for extended periods in their jobs and experience weariness and soreness in their feet and legs at the end of the day. Orthotic work insoles provide the best way for you to maintain energy, enhance work performance, and experience exceptional comfort all day long.
- FATIGUE REDUCTION DESIGN: The distinctive features of EASYFEET medium arch shoe insoles include a cushioning layer, ideal arch support, a deep U-cup heel, and shock-absorbing cushioning pads. By keeping your foot in the proper place, its design offers stability, lessens the strong impact on your muscles and joints, and increases stamina. These ideal insoles evenly distribute pressure, offer superior support, and impart a sense of strength and lightness, leading to a happier and less fatigued workforce.
- OPTIMAL ARCH SUPPORT / DEEP HEEL CUP: Motion control and body alignment are made possible by the deep heel cup and shape of the arch shell, which hold the foot in the proper place. In turn, this guarantees that the stress is distributed equally across all joints and muscles, alleviating tiredness and suffering and avoiding injuries.
- MAXIMUM CUSHIONING / EXTRA ENERGY: The cushioning layer of EASYFEET medium arch support insoles is improved by shock-absorbing cushioning pads. Leg weariness is decreased by these features, which also distribute the load, relieve stress in high-pressure zones, and redirect energy back to the foot and leg. For safe joints, additional heel and metatarsal padding offer shock-absorbing cushioning.
- FOOT PAIN PREVENTION AND RELIEF: EASYFEET medium arch insoles for flat feet support the longitudinal and transverse arches of the foot, lowering stress on the feet and the spine. They are suitable for difficulties related to plantar fasciitis and help prevent pathological disorders of the foot. A semi-rigid arch supports the feet and makes it possible to treat the symptoms of flat feet, corns and bunions, ankle discomfort, and other foot-related issues like strains in the ankle, knees, hip, and back pain.
- EASYFEET ortho insoles for medium arch feet maintain proper foot alignment, offer motion control, align the body, ensure that all joints and muscles are equally loaded, and relieve pain and tiredness. The design is made to fit your needs and offers a superior user experience.
"A unique blend of padding and ideal arch support creates a sensation of strength and lightness.
EASYFEET insoles with arch support for medium profile support the longitudinal and transverse arches of the foot, which makes them excellent for complications related to plantar fasciitis and help prevent pathological disorders of the foot. A semi-rigid arch provides the best foot support. This relieves symptoms of flat feet, corns and bunions, ankle pain, shin splints, knee, hip, and back pain.
EASYFEET insoles are the best for medium arches in both men and women. They provide additional cushioning and reduce foot stress, increasing endurance when doing high-impact activities. These insoles offer shock-absorbing, flexible arch support that will make you feel more energized throughout your busy day.
You can now spend more time standing effortlessly, thanks to EASYFEET medium ortho insoles for casual shoes, which give your feet all-day comfort."
Customer satisfaction is our top priority. You may be sure that your purchase is completely risk-free since we promise a FULL refund if you are unhappy with our medium arch support insoles for any reason. Furthermore, we still accept returns even if the shoe inserts were cut. Please get in touch with our customer service team if you have any queries or issues.
Before inserting your full-length orthotics into any shoes or sneakers, you should take out the insoles from each pair. When removing the orthotics each day during the break-in period, don't forget to replace the insoles.
THE RISK IS ON US 100%
You can replace the existing shoe insoles with EASYFEET® with the hard TPU side facingdown.
EASYFEET® insoles fit most of the footwear, except dress and heel shoes.
It is recommended with other insoles that you replace them every six months or so. I am not sure when you should replace these. I would replace it if it seems like they are breaking down or are not offering the support that they once had.
You can feel the effect after the first week, in case you wear the insoles regularly. However, we strongly recommend starting with 2-3 hours per day, so your feet can get used to arch support. Then increase the time every day.
All our clients can return or exchange the insoles if they are not satisfied with the product. You can return your insoles even if they have been trimmed.